I love getting goodies, I mean really who doesn’t! I love to send goodies too! So why not make a cute little envelope to send it all in!!
You can decorate it how ever you wish as well! Have fun or even use plain envelopes, the choice is yours! I do however recommend that your 2 middle envelopes be heavier cardstock to protect your goodies during transport!
- 4 pieces of paper, atleast 2 cardstock weight
- washi tape, wide is good to cover 2 strips of double sided, and any other washi you want to use to decorate
- double sided tape, I used one that you can find at Michaels
- We R Memory Keepers Envelope Punch Board
- paper trimmer
- penpal goodies for inside
- any other decorating items you want to use
Here is the tutorial! I hope you enjoy!