The much awaited and requested Washi Keychain tutorial is up!
I had so much fun making this little thing, and I hope you will too!! Sorry for the few times I go off camera, I am still learning where the screen is with this tripod set up, and filming from straight above, vs filming at a slight angle like I was before!
Supplies you need:
- piece of leather, or a sample leather keychain from Foxy Fix
- key ring or ball chain (if you don’t have a foxy fix key chain, this will be an extra piece needed)
- thread, can either be linen or even crochet cotton, or cross stitch thread,(leave all 6 strands together)
- paper trimmer(which I forgot to mention in my video)
- acetate or a laminated sheet run through once on its own, or any other plastic sheet you wish to use
- awl, or paper piercing tool
- sewing needle, or book binding needle
- hole maker (I used my Crop-o-Dile)
And here is the tutorial! Enjoy!!
Thanks for watching, don’t forget to like and subscribe to my YouTube channel for more tutorials, plan and journal with me’s and other videos!!